1 – Lotion of fermented rice.
- Indications: dull and irregularly pigmented skin; acne; antioxidant.
- Ingredients – 250 ml of mineral water, 4 tablespoons of white rice, 1 green tea bag or 1 tablespoon of leaves of the same.
- Preparation – heat 250 ml of mineral water and, when boiling, add the green tea, boiling it for 1 minute. Let cool to room temperature (if you have used green tea leaves, remove with a strainer) and add the rice. Put the preparation in a glass container without lid, cover it with a cloth and place it in the refrigerator for 2 days to ferment. Remove, pour the lotion into a bottle with a lid, carefully close it and always keep it in the refrigerator.
- Usage – Preferably at night, after cleansing the skin, soak a cotton disc in the lotion and spread it across the face without rubbing, avoiding the eye area. Let it dry and then apply a moisturizer. If you choose to use the lotion in the morning, proceed in the same way, but finish with a sunscreen, not forgetting to reapply it every 2 hours.
This lotion has the validity of 4 days; can also be used on the hands.
2 – Avocado nutritive mask.
- Indications – dehydrated skin.
- Ingredients – half avocado, 1 teaspoon olive oil, half a tablespoon of honey.
- Preparation – in a bowl, crush the avocado and add the oil and honey, beating until you have a uniform preparation (you can do this in the blender, if you prefer); then apply.
- Use – Twice a week at night, after cleansing the skin, spread the mask on the neck and face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes and remove with cotton wool and plenty of warm water. It is not necessary to apply more products to the face after this application.
3 – Oat renewal paste.
- Indications – all skin types.
- Ingredients – 4 tablespoons oat bran, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 whole egg.
- Preparation – In a bowl, mix oats well with milk and whole egg; then apply.
- Use – Once a week at night, moisten the skin with warm water and put some of the paste on the forehead, nose, chin, cheekbones and neck. Spread the paste by lightly rubbing it with your fingertips, avoiding the eye area. Remove with cotton wool and plenty of warm water. Then apply a moisturizer.
Watch the full video in our Youtube channel